Wanna read the latest
from Clever Magazine?
Need Some Ideas for the New Year’s Resolution List?
A few good ideas here maybe...
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer,
crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. "An idle mind
is the devil's workshop," the devil's name is Alzheimer's.
4. Enjoy the simple things. When the children are
young, that is all that you can afford. When they are in college, that is
all that you can afford. When you are on retirement, that is all that you
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp
for breath. Laugh so much that you can be tracked in the store by your
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The
only person who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be alive while
you are alive, don't put out a mailbox on the highway of death and just
wait in residence.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it
is family, dear friends, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies,
whatever. Your home is your
8. Cherish your health. If it is good, preserve it.
If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get
9. Don't take guilt trips. Go to the mall, the next
county, a foreign country, but not to guilt country.
10. Tell the people you love, that you love them, at every opportunity. AND ALWAYS REMEMBER - Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
© No portion of Clever Magazine may be copied or reprinted without express consent of the editor.